Vetiver Candle 9oz / 260gRegular price $69.00
rooted in the complexities of the tropical grass from which it was distilled, vetiver is a refined expression of an apothecary ingredient with a long and storied history in perfumery. created to highlight the intrinsically clean and earthy aroma we are most fond of, this considered fragrance eschews the heavy smokiness usually associated with the modern iteration of the scent. fresh like the clean dew of newly-cut grass and citrus peel twists, but warmed by savory celery seed, amber and guaiacwood, vetiver demonstrates the dynamic richness and beauty of the earth it originated from.
hand poured in brooklyn. natural wax blend has a clean, slow burn that lasts 60 hours.
top. bergamot, cardamom + grapefruit peel.
middle. african bigarade, celery seed + white iris.
- base. warm amber, haitian vetiver + guaiacwood.
- burn at least 2-3 hours for first use.
- afterwards, burn no more than 3 hours at a time.
- trim wick to (0.6 cm) prior to each lighting.
- place on heat-resistant, non-flammable surface.
- keep away from drafts and walls.
- vegan. cruelty-free.
- vegetable wax blend, cotton wick.