LJH X OTH Candle 190gRegular price $75.00
A sneakerheads dream filled with elements of wood, incense & greenery. The wood of the floor and skateboards... Maté for plants, greenlight and a dynamic energy scent... incense because it's the Mecca of streetwear!
- Rami Mekdachi, Lola James Harper Founder, on the inspiration behind our collaborative scent.
Also available in Home Fragrance format.
- Made in France
- Cotton wick
- Mineral / Vegetable wax blend
- No animal derived ingredients
- This candle meets IFRA Standards + Washington Convention / C.I.T.I.E.S Standards
- Packaging is 100% recyclable and composed of at least 70% recycled paper.
How to use:
Each time you light up your favourite candle...
- This candle is made of hard wax. To allow the scent to perfume your space, we recommend to burn the candle 2 to 3 hours at a time. It will reduce the amount of wax left on the sides of the glass, and extend the life of your favourite candle. We recommend you wait for the top layer of wax to be fully melted before you extinguish.
- After each use, always cut the wick for it to be no longer than 0,5 cm at all times - this will avoid black smoke and improve the scent diffusion.
- Light your candle wherever you want to go, wherever you love to travel, to fill the scent with your own memories.
A candle has that mystical vibe and spreads slowly and gently a scent while the room spray is so fresh and strong but for a few minutes… Combining the two is great… Spraying at first to fill the space with the scent and having the candle holding it for hours…