Otto Candle 260g / 9ozRegular price $69.00
Named after the highly-prized essential oil extracted from rose petals, our otto candle is an uncommonly modern take on the traditional floral scent. Opening with the unexpected piquancy of cardamom, clove and black pepper before gently blooming into a bouquet of peony, rose and geranium, otto brings to life the experience of walking through a green and dewy garden filled with the freshness of spring. Layers of moss, cashmere musk and wood notes ground the lush aroma with an elegance and complexity that truly compels one to stop and smell the… otto.
Hand poured in Brooklyn. Natural wax blend has a clean, slow burn that lasts 60 hours.
top. cardamom, clove bud, black pepper, cassis + lavender.
middle. peony, rose, muguet + geranium.
- base. moss, cashmere musk, guaiacwood + cedarwood.
- burn at least 2-3 hours for first use.
- afterwards, burn no more than 3 hours at a time.
- trim wick to ¼" (0.6 cm) prior to each lighting.
- place on heat-resistant, non-flammable surface.
- keep away from drafts and walls.
- vegan. cruelty-free.
- vegetable wax blend, cotton wick.