Shipping / Returns
- Off The Hook processes orders on weekdays (Monday through Friday, excluding holidays)
- Orders are typically processed within 24-48 hours of receiving payment. Packages ship from our shop in Montreal, Canada.
- We ship to Canada, to the United States and to most International destinations. Unfortunately, we cannot ship packages to US Territories (Puerto Rico, Guam, US Virgin Islands, American Samoa), Post Office boxes, or to forwarding courier service providers.
- All purchases shipped within Canada will be charged using FedEx rates, items will be trackable and delivery times will vary from 2-7 business days.*
- Orders to the contiguous United States and International will be shipped by FedEx, using FedEx rates. They will be trackable and delivery times will take from 3-9 business days.*
- Please note, you will be paying for shipping only at checkout. Taxes and Duties are not calculated at checkout and you, the customer are responsible for paying these Taxes and Duties if applicable. These are not calculated by OTH and any refusals or return shipping will not be reimbursed.
RETURNS / EXCHANGES / CANCELLATIONS
- All limited release product, collaborations, frenzy orders, sale items, and items purchased using special discounts/sale promotions are final sale and cannot be returned.
- Off The Hook will accept returns and exchanges for online store credit within 7 days of item delivery as long as the return item has not been worn and is in the same condition it was when shipped out. Customers will be granted an online store credit equal to the amount of item(s) returned or exchanged. Any items not received back in the condition in which they were purchased may subject to a 20% restocking fee. Returned items must meet the following criteria :
- All items must be unused
- Clothing must be clean and unwashed with all tags attached
- Once clothing has been worn and/or washed it cannot be returned or exchanged
- Shoes must not be worn outside, once shoes have been worn they cannot be returned or exchanged
- All shoes should be returned in their original packing
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org before returning any purchase. We will authorize your return / exchange and provide you with an RA# that will need to be clearly marked on the outside of the returned package. No return or exchange will be accepted without the correct RA#. Proof of purchase must also be included with the return.
- Once an order is placed it cannot be cancelled. Once the order is received, you can send the item back after contacting us for an authorization. Customers will be granted an online store credit equal to the amount of item(s) returned or Exchange. Any items not received back in the condition in which they were purchased may subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- The customer is responsible for all shipping costs ; including the return of the item and the shipping for the exchange. We are not accountable for returns that are lost or damaged in the post. For your protection, we suggest you return your goods via recorded or registered post. Any queries please contact us.
- All orders purchased during sales are final ; no exchanges or refund.
Returned to sender packages
If your package is not successfully delivered and is sent back to Off The Hook by the courier, we will contact you to provide the option of reshipment or a refund of the merchandise (a 20% restocking fee will apply). The original shipping fee is not refundable.
Canceled order / Items
- Acknowledgement of your order does not mean that we have accepted it. We can only confirm the availability of your items once your order is shipped. If an item is unavailable, we will cancel it and refund the amount to the original payment method.
- OTH reserves the right to refuse an order that it deems fraudulous or abusive.
- Off The Hook is not liable for any items lost, stolen, or damaged during shipment. Courier company holds full responsibility upon departure from Off The Hook's shipping facility.
- Customers are advised to file a loss/damage claim directly through the courier. Off The Hook will provide all necessary information needed to facilitate claim, but will only initiate filing claim if deemed a human clerical error on behalf of the retailer. Due to liability of courier, no refund or exchange will be given until the investigation is complete and the claim has been issued and reimbursed.
- Please note that while lost orders are one of our top priorities, package claims are a long and very extensive process and often take several weeks or more to complete.
Please note that our promotion codes do not apply to limited release product, collaborations, frenzy orders, sale items. Off The Hook reserves the right to disable a discount code at any time.